San Luis de Sabinillas
Magnificent independent villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, one en suite, and a toilet. 2 floors + basement/garage, pool and barbecue area, facing south/west and magnificent views of the sea, the Estepona coast, Marbella and Sierra Bermeja. Classic Mediterranean design built with high quality materials, hardened clay floors and treated inside.
The property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood of single-family homes, 5 minutes walk to supermarkets, banks, shops, post office, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, etc., 10 minutes walk to Sabinillas beach and Puerto Deportivo de La Duquesa, 7 km (9 minutes by car) from the new High Resolution Hospital of Estepona, 11 km (14 minutes by car) from Estepona, 92 km (1 hour by car) from Malaga International Airport and 36 km (40 minutes by car). by car) from Gibraltar Airport.
The property is distributed as follows:
– Basement floor: 111.58 m2 including storage room. Parking for 3 cars.
– Ground floor: 117.62 m2 + 65.80 m2 of covered porch. Open plan with hall, large living room with fireplace with cassette, separate dining room, large fully fitted and equipped kitchen, toilet, stairs to the basement and first floor.
– First floor: 139.05 m2 distributed in 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi, dressing room and extended office area. Full family bathroom with shower over bath. Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one with independent wardrobes made to measure. All bedrooms are bright and spacious and have air-conditioning and central heating.
– 40 m2 pool (5.00m x 8.00m) with removable cover.
– Mature garden including palm trees, olive, lemon, lawn, pool patio with Casares stone.
– Garden area with access via stairs from the kitchen patio with fruit trees and 14 vines (7 muscatel and 7 black table grapes).
* Solar panels for hot water.
* Alarm system with smoke detectors.
* Automatic intercom with camera.
* Mosquito nets on windows in the living room, dining room, bedrooms and bathrooms.
* House freshly painted inside (November 2022).
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fan.
* Skylight stairs.
* Fully furnished kitchen including ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and American fridge-freezer with ice and water dispenser.
* 2 large sliding doors with glass and corresponding sliding wooden doors, which open onto the porch from the living room and dining room.
* Tilt-and-turn windows in the two bathrooms, the living room and dining room.
* Bars on the windows of the living room and dining room and sliding bars on the sliding door of the kitchen that leads to the patio.
* Awnings on the porch, barbecue area and kitchen patio.
* Pool machinery and 2 water drums of 500 liters each, with pressure switch, under the kitchen patio.
* The balcony on the first floor, which linked the 3 bedrooms with sea views, was incorporated into the house, forming 3 independent spaces/extensions with windows, mosquito nets, shutters and parquet flooring.
The ideal property both as a habitual residence and as an investment!
Your monthly payment: